Dr Vesna Medaković
- 1996. BSc in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- 2003. MSc in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- 2012. PhD in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
Scientific and academic positions
- 2003. Assistant Trainee, Department of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- 2014. Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Nencovalent interactions
- General Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- S. Đ. Stojanović, V. B. Medaković, G. Predović, M. Beljanski, S. D. Zarić “XH/π interactions with the π-system of porphyrin ring in porphyrin-containing proteins” J. Bio. Inorg. Chem. 12(7) (2007) 1063–1071.
- V. B. Medaković, G. A. Bogdanović, M. K. Milčić, G. V. Janjić, S. D. Zarić “CH/π interactions in metal–porphyrin complexes with pyrrole and chelate rings as hydrogen acceptors” J. Inorg. Biochem. 117 (2012) 157–163.
- Dubravka Z. Vojislavljević-Vasilev, Goran V. Janjić, Vesna B. Medaković, Jelena P. Blagojević, Snežana D. Zarić, “Parallel Water/Aromatic Interactions of Non-Coordinated and Coordinated Water”, ChemPhysChem, 15 (2014) 2386-2396.
- D. Ž. Veljković, V. B. Medaković, J. M. Andrić, S. D. Zarić, “C–H/O interactions of nucleic bases with a water molecule: a crystallographic and quantum chemical study”, CrystEngComm, (2014) 10089-10096
- M. P. Mitoraj, G. V. Janjić, V. B. Medaković, D. Ž. Veljković, A. Michalak, S. D. Zarić, M. K. Milčić “Nature of the water/aromatic parallel alignment interactions” J. Comp. Chem. 36, 3 (2015) 171-180.