Tamara Todorović, PhD
- 2003. BSc in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- 2006. MSc in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- 2010. PhD in in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
Scientific and academic positions
- Graduate Researcher, 2003. Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- Teaching Assistant , 2006. Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- Assistant Professor, 2012. Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- Coordination chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry
- Single crystal X-ray crystallography
- Inorganic chemistry 1
- Fundamentals of geometric crystallography
- Solid state chemistry
- N. Filipović, S. Grubišić, M. Jovanović, M. Dulović, I. Marković, O. Klisurić, A. Marinković, D. Mitić, K. Andjelković, T. Todorović: Palladium(II) complexes with N-heteroaromatic bidentate hydrazone ligands: the effect of the chelate ring size and lipophilicity on in vitro cytotoxic activity. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84 (2014) 333–341.
- N. Filipović, N. Polović, B. Rašković, S. Misirlić-Denčić, M. Dulović, M. Savić, M. Nikšić, D. Mitić, K. Andjelković, T. Todorović: Biological activity of two isomeric N-heteroaromatic selenosemicarbazones and their metal complexes. Monatshefte fur Chemie, 145 (2014) 1089-1099.
- N. Filipović, M. Borna, O. Klisurić, M. Pregelj, M. Jagodič, K. Anđelković, T. Todorović: Synthesis, characterization, and thermal behavior of Cu(II) and Zn(II) complexes with (E)-2-[N′-(1-pyridin-2-yl-ethylidene)hydrazino]acetic acid (aphaOH). Crystal structure of [Zn2(aphaO)2Cl2]. Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 66 (9) (2013) 1549-1560.
- T. Srdić-Rajić, M. Zec, T. Todorović, K. Anđelković, S. Radulović: Non-substituted N-heteroaromatic selenosemicarbazone metal complexes induce apoptosis in cancer cells via activation of mitochondrial pathway, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 46 (2011) 3734-3747.