Dr. Predrag Vulić
- 1999 BSc in Geology/Mineralogy and Crystallography, Faculty of Mining and Geology, University of Belgrade
- 2005 MSc in Geology/Crystallography, Faculty of Mining and Geology, University of Belgrade
- 2010 PhD in Mineralogy, Crystallography and Inorganic Chemistry, Institute of Mineralogy and Petrography, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Scientific and academic positions
- Research Assistant Professor, 2012. Faculty of Mining and Geology, University of Belgrade
- Assistant Professor, 2016. Faculty of Mining and Geology, University of Belgrade
- Research Associate Professor, 2017. Faculty of Mining and Geology, University of Belgrade
- Crystallography and Crystal Chemistry
- Single Crystal and Powder X-ray Diffraction
- X-ray Structure Analysis and Rietveld Method
- General Mineralogy
- Crystal Chemistry
- Genetic Mineralogy
- Structures and Properties of Modern Materials
- Synthesis of Minerals
- Clay Mineralogy
- Crystal Structure Determination
- Crystallography of Advanced Materials – Selected Chapters
- Instrumental Mineralogy – Selected Chapters
- Dimitrijević, R., Dondur, V., Vulić, P., Marković, S., Macura, S.: Structural characterization of pure Na-nephelines synthesized by zeolite conversion route, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids (2004) 65(10), 1623-1633.
- Marinković, Z.V., Mančić, L., Vulić, P., Milošević, O.: Microstructural characterization of mechanically activated ZnO-Cr2O3 system, Journal of the European Ceramic Society (2005) 25 (12 SPEC. ISS.), 2081-2084.
- Vulić, P., Kahlenberg, V., Konzett, J.: On the existence of a Na-deficient monoclinic trinepheline with composition Na85Al7.85Si8.15O32, American Mineralogist (2008) 93(7), 1072-1079.
- Vulić, P., Balić-Žunić, T., Belmonte, L.J., Kahlenberg, V.: Crystal chemistry of nephelines from ijolites and nepheline-rich pegmatites: influence of composition and genesis on the crystal structure investigated by X-ray diffraction, Mineralogy and Petrology (2011) 101(3-4), 185-194.
- Tančić, P.I., Vulić, P.J., Kaindl, R., Sartory, B., Dimitrijević, R.Ž.: Macroscopically-Zoned Grandite from the Garnetite Skarn of Meka Presedla (Kopaonik Mountain, Serbia), Acta Geologica Sinica – English Edition (2012) 86(2), 393-406.