Miroslav Cvetinov, PhD
- 2006. BSc, Teacher of physics and computer sciences, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad
- 2014. PhD in Experimental physics of condensed matter. Physical faculty, University of Belgrade
Scientific and academic positions
- Research trainee, 2009. Institute for nuclear sciences Vinča.
- Research associate, 2011. Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad.
- Phase transitions in liquid crystalline materials
- X-ray structural analysis of soft materials (polymers and liquid crystalline materials)
- M. Cvetinov, D. Obadović, M. Stojanović, D. Lazar, A. Vajda, N. Éber, K. Fodor-Csorba, I. Ristić, “Mesophase behaviour of binary mixtures of bent-core and calamitic compounds” Liquid Crystals 40, 11 (2013) 1512-1519
- V. Jašo, M. Cvetinov, S. Rakić, Z. Petrović, “Bio-Plastics and elastomers from polylactic acid/thermoplastic polyurethane blends”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 131 (2014) 41104
- M. Stojanović, A. Bubnov, D. Obadović, V. Hamplová, M. Cvetinov, M. Kašpar, “Effect of a bulky lateral substitution by chlorine atom and methoxy group on self-assembling properties of lactic acid derivatives” Materials Chemistry and Physics, 146 (2014) 18-25
- S. Cakić, I. Ristić, M. Cincović, D. Stojiljković, C. János, M. Cvetinov, J. Stamenković, “Glycolyzed poly(ethylene terephthalate) waste and castor oil-basedpolyols for waterborne polyurethane adhesives containinghexamethoxymethyl melamine”, Progress in Organic Coatings (2014)