Goran Bogdanović, PhD
- 1991. BSc, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- 1995. MSc, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade
- 2001. PhD, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad
Scientific and academic positions
- 2007. Research Professor at the Vinča Institute of Nuclear Sciences, Belgrade
- Chemical crystallography
- Structural chemistry
- Novaković, S.B., Bogdanović, G.A., Heering, C., Makhloufi G., Francuski, D., Janiak C., ”Charge-density distribution and electrostatic flexibility of ZIF-8 based on high-resolution X-ray diffraction data and periodic calculations.” (2015) Inorganic Chemistry, 54 (6), 2660-2670.
- Bogdanović, G.A., Novaković, S.B., ”Rigid ferrocene-ferrocene dimer as a common building block in the crystal structures of ferrocene derivatives.” (2011) CrystEngComm, 13 (23), 6930-6932.
- Francuski, B.M., Novaković, S.B., Bogdanović, G.A., “Electronic features and hydrogen bonding capacity of the sulfur acceptor in thioureido-based compounds. Experimental charge density study of 4-methyl-3- thiosemicarbazide.” (2011) CrystEngComm, 13 (10), 3580-3591.
- Drašković, B.M., Bogdanović, G.A., Neelakantan, M.A., Chamayou, A.-C., Thalamuthu, S., Avadhut, Y.S., Schmedt Auf Der Günne, J., Banerjee, S., Janiak, C., “N-o -Vanillylidene- l -histidine: Experimental charge density analysis of a double zwitterionic amino acid schiff-base compound.” (2010) Crystal Growth and Design, 10 (4), 1665-1676.
- Novaković, S.B., Bogdanović, G.A., Fraisse, B., Ghermani, N.E., Bouhmaida, N., Spasojević-de Biré, A., “Topological features of both electron density and electrostatic potential in the bis(thiosemicarbazide)zinc(II) dinitrate complex.” (2007) Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 111 (51), 13492-13505.
- Novaković, S.B., Fraisse, B., Bogdanović, G.A., Spasojević-de Biré, A., “Experimental charge density evidence for the existence of high polarizability of the electron density of the free electron pairs on the sulfur atom of the thioureido group, NH-C(=S)-NH2, induced by N-H⋯S and C-H⋯S interactions.” (2007) Crystal Growth and Design, 7 (2), 191-195.
- Bogdanović, G.A., Spasojević-de Biré, A., Zaric, S.D. “Evidence based on crystal structures and calculations of a C-H…pi interaction between an organic moiety and a chelate ring in transition metal complexes.” (2002) European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 7, 1599-1602.