- 2011. M. Sc. in Materials Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade
Scientific and academic positions
- 2014. Research Assistant, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade
- 2012. Research Trainee, Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade
- Hydro- and solvothermal synthesis of photocatalytic active materials
- Characterization of materials: X-ray Powder Diffraction, Thermal Analysis, UV-Visible Spectroscopy
- Application photocatalysts for the degradation of diverse organic pollutants
- Bojana Simović, Aleksandar Golubović, Ivana Veljković, Dejan Poleti, Jelena Zdravković, Dušan Mijin, Anđelika Bjelajac, Hydro- and solvothermally-prepared ZnO and its catalytic effect on photodegradation of Reactive Orange 16 dye, Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, 79 (2014) 1433-1443.
- Jelena Zdravković, Bojana Simović, Aleksandar Golubović, Dejan Poleti, Ivana Veljković, Maja Šćepanović, Goran Branković, Comparative Study of CeO2 Nanopowders Obtained by Hydrothermal Method from Various Precursors, Ceramics International, 41 (2015) 1970-1979.